Financial Advisor for Women-Owned Small Businesses
Do you know if your business is making money? If you don’t, this isn’t surprising. A lot of businesses are in the same boat.
Small business owners have to wear many hats and don’t always have time to really understand if their services actually make money. They pay their bills and charge customers, but don’t necessarily bring the two together.
We are a small business too and want other small businesses to succeed. And that mean knowing what your bottom line is (how much moola you are making!).
If you are a small woman-owned business and are looking to take the next step in assessing your financial health, book a free consultation call now!
Do you wish you had a Siri accountant?
Financial questions come up all the time. Do you wish you had a direct contact that you could ask these questions to? CPN offers financial consulting either on a monthly retainer or on an hourly rate to answer these questions for you.
Some examples of questions your business may be facing are:
- Is this expense deductible for tax purposes?
- How should I structure my business (LLC, etc.)?
- Should we use cash or accrual reporting?
- How to record business loans?
Book a consultation call now and we will assess how we can best help you.
How can we help?
- Review your current expense and revenue tracking to assess overall usefulness and suggest solutions to ease stress.
- Offer solutions for reporting that would provide your business insight on customers and business lines
- Provide ongoing support for Quickbooks, tax, and other financial questions via a monthly retainer so you never feel lost
So what are you waiting for? Book a call so we can help your business with financial questions.